sweet!
know you've been wanting that for while.
btw, Inuit, not Eskimo... [img]wink.gif[/img]
Been wanting to get one of these for a couple years. Finally bit the bullet and snagged one on ebay a couple weeks ago.
Bigger than I expected - gonna be great set up with the rest of them. The only thing that I'm still looking for from the line is the eskimo and igloo set that came out a year or 2 ago. If anyone has seen it hanging around the pegs let me know. I don't have a clue where I'm gonna set up all this Christmas stuff when the time comes.
sweet!
know you've been wanting that for while.
btw, Inuit, not Eskimo... [img]wink.gif[/img]
They say "Eskimo" on the package [img]tongue.gif[/img]
The show was made waaaaaay before political correctness was even invented.
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">that's true, yeah.Originally posted by KK with cheese:
The show was made waaaaaay before political correctness was even invented.
I'm gonna have to find room for this, the large Bumble, Yukon's dog sled, most of the regular figures, all of Mickey's Christmas Carol figs, the 6 regular figures from Santa Claus is Comin' to Town, and the Mail Truck from SCICTT. Must find the Winter Warlock..... [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">When did "Eskimo" become a dirty word anyway?Originally posted by Peeker:
sweet!
know you've been wanting that for while.
btw, Inuit, not Eskimo... [img]wink.gif[/img]
we did get the 12" Elvis and the Love Gun set at Zeller's here.
that was odd.
Just got back from Zellers as a matter of fact. Nothing new in the action figure aisle, so I expanded my horizons. Good thing too - found the Mr Potato Head Spud Trooper. [img]biggrin.gif[/img] One for me, and one for my wife's friend's 5 year old kid. He's a Star Wars freak. My wife gave him Darth Tater - he thought it was the best thing since sliced bread. I gave him a bunch of Ep1 stuff I had stashed away - he has most of them on stands displayed on his dresser. Not thrown in a box like a kid, but on display like a collector - gotta love that.
They still have the 12" Elvis here. They even had the Motley Crue set for a while.
BTW KK-nice haul. Sorry to go OT on ya there.
Heavy, ain't it? Feel like 4 pounds to ya? [img]wink.gif[/img]
Bookmarks